Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sunny Morning X Rainy Night


Yesterday went to work. same place. =]
With funny Alicia as well. =]
sleepy,tiring,crazy,happy~~~~time was gone slowly while I'm working.

Today went out with my ex-tutor;Jennifer, Carmen and her friend;Nicky! =]
We met at Pavilion.
And then we went had our lunch+dinner at Kampachi. おいしいいいいいいいい~
I ordered a Sakura Ice-cream. lovely! I'm lovin' it.
We ordered a lot of foods......full like hell!!!

and I saw a Malaysian's singer and a Singapore's actress at Pavilion.
one is 陈势安 & another one is 刘芷绚♥♥.
she's really pretty&gorgeous, but toooooooooo slim! DX 纸片人

The Confessions Of A Shopaholic.......yes, I watched it.
damn funny. but the main actress looks very old, when the camera close up to her.
awwwwwwwwww~~~~~

Tomorrow go to cut my hair....but not exactly cut it, just 修一修!
need to wake up early~~~~~~my godnesssssssssssssssss
I'd like short hair, because long hair totally not suit me. =]


オヤスミにゃ~~~sweet dream!☻☺☻☺☻☺


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment