Thursday, April 9, 2009

おつかれさまでした♥ 晴れた日♥


Today morning went to Pavilion for work at Parkson.
But I was late......"I always do" lolx
extremely tired. DX

at there, I was cold like hell. damn it.
really like "停尸房", if you put a "咸鱼" at there.....it wont rot!
lolx (my friend told me so) XP

Today I met a new friend at there, she name's "Alicia". =]
she is very funny~~~~she damn like my best friend "Ashley, Kit Lye"(fucking miss her)
her act, pose, talking way,is really damn like her~
I wish she come back this year.....miss her so so much~♥♥♥

Finally watched "The Fast & Furious 4" with my buddy~
what a fucking nice movie. XD (for me)
super duper love "VIN DIESEL" ♥♥♥♥ he is freaking MAN~~~~gosh~XD XD
型爆啊~~~~劲冧佢~~MAN到爆晒灯~
劲想睇多次~~~~有边个肯陪我呢条"扑街"睇多次呀?

明日も ガンバります☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺ *SMILE ALWAYS...LAUGH ALWAYS"




NewSの新の新曲  恋のABO....................DAMN NICE XD XD



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment