Sunday, March 8, 2009

We had JOY! We had FUN!

*************************************************************************************
My Happy Saturday(7th March) Day & Night!

I went out with my lovely cousins and my dearest sister.
what a nice Saturday. lolx
although it was a rainy day!
we still enjoyed it. yea baby!
We'd took some pictures.


this is Micah!何かコイツするんだよ?知らねェよ!

んじゃ。。。次に


Brian. my hottest cousin. lolx!
何か見てるんだよ?コイツも!知らねェよ! 全然!


they were playing and chatting while waiting Micah's sister;my lovely Jin!


oh.....Pierre Cardin's Boxer.
すけべえ! lolx~~


Oh....I remembered we've been waiting Jin very long time in the room.
sunny to rainy! =/
We played! We chatted! We made FUN!


It is really bored!!!!!!!!!!
つまらないよぉ!!!!マジで!
Micah was keeping made his hair again & again! =/
We're so starving at that moment!
We never ate any food after waken up! oh~


Carmen and Me =]
It's raining while we took this picture.
still waiting!!!!

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Oh....Finally!
Jin has reached!
She fetched us go to Pavilion.
We went to Nando's. yummy!
I sat with Micah!

hmmmmm??? SMILE *0*


OH~~~~~~~
I was looking DAMN FAT!!

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣


this was my lovely Brian and Micah ordered it.
1/2 chicken! they're really freaking hungry! gosh!


All girl was ordered this!
1/4 chicken!
うまいいいいいいぃぃぃぃぃ~~~

We played like a crazy at Nando's
everybody were looking at us!
lolx~~~
They thought we are mad~~~~~ lolx!


Actually I am not used the knife & fork to finished it.
I was using my hands to finished it.
ahahahaha~~~I'm orang hutan!

wooooooooooo!!


YUKKK~~~~~
this is Micah ones!!
it is so disgusting!!!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

after Nando's
We're planning to watch a movie.
but.......there wasnt any movie is attracted us!!
So, we canceled this idea!


oh......360 degrees revolving!!!!
Micah did it!!!


ALL STAR ★ CONVERSE ☆
偽物じゃないよ!!

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

we're waiting someone else inside the child's room!


☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

actually I'd worn the contact lens.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
GAYSssssssssssss


LOLX
なんにゃ~~~アホ二人!!

◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙

after we canceled that kind of idea!
we went to 唱K.
but actually is "scream K"
lolx~~~~~~
we just screaming in the K room!!

All are lost their voices!!!!!

yo~~~~ROCK 'n' ROLL!!!!

We didnt had took any picture at karaoke!
because we all were fucking high.
had forgotten~~~~

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

We back at around 12 o'clock!!!!

cigarettes!!!!!
DUNHILL

このブログはメチャ長い時間が書いたんだ!
It took me kinda long time to wrote this blog!!!!!!!!!
lolx!!

*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment