Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fucking Crazy Guysssssssss~

another nice Sunday!
went out with my dearest cousins and sister.
rained again.(it always does)
Went to Pavilion.
Watched 2 films.
What a nice films. oh yeah!!!

first is "city of ember"; and then is :race to witch mountain".
Is both films also adaptation from Novel.
how nice~~~~~~~~~~~~yea!
好戏永远在后头! =]

before we that, we went to Old Town which place at level 1.
THEN I PAID THE BILL........lolx~

after that, was Window Shopping time.
ohohohoh~~
I wanna buy Topshop's wallet.
it's very nice.
RM93. wait me. wait me.
待ってて!!!

and then.................
映画は始まったんだぁ. City Of Ember.
(let's Rock n' Roll)

after the city, we went to Coffee Bean.
ordered some drinks, and then started to made some noise.
yeah, we did it!
the Arabian who sat beside us was gone away,because we're irritated her. lolx
S.O.R.R.Y
Coffee Bean's drink ain't that nice.
really. =/


遊んですぎてから,映画は始めたんだ!
しまった~~~~

映画の後, my mom came and fetched us.
because it started to rained again!
DAMN..........keep raining again and again.
my god~~~~~


見ってない,聞こえない,言わない
なんにゃ?アホ達!

GO TO DMC. GO TO DMC. GO TO DMC.
SATSUGAI SATSUGAI SATSUGAIせよ!

nap time. lolx!


んじゃ!終わりたっだ!

1 comment: