Saturday, February 21, 2009

Transformer 2 : Revenge of the Fallen

Transformer 2 trailer was finally out.
I've been waiting for long time.
Yea, finally!!!!

Transformer 2 : Revenge of the Fallen HQ trailer.




The Transformers 1 I've been watched 5 times in Cinema.
I freaking like this movie.
This is the bestest movie I never seen. What a greatest movie. GOD.
I'd bought the DVD, I've also watch it thousand hundred times. I'm dying to watch it.
LoLx
I can't wait for this. Even though it is release soon. Damn.

Director was Michael Bay (of course)
and
Executive Producer is Steven Spielberg (of course as well)


Oh my Shila Labeouf!!!!!! He is so cute. ahaha XP
Everytime I saw Shila's movie, the director or producer must be Steven Spielberg.
I don't know why. maybe Steven is settling on him. =]


So, enjoy the trailer...guys! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment