Thursday, June 25, 2009

Revenge Of The Fallen

a super duper long time didn't update my blog ya.
quite busy recently....lmao.
also feeling so lazy to update it.

Whatever.......
just wanna say...............
TRANSFORMERS : REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

was fucking AWESOME.
marvelous....bravo!bravo!


watch it with my friends on Wednesday.
19 person. I'm the only girl.
XD but...I don't mind it~~

I swear....I will watch it again and again.
until out of showing~~~
ROLF!!!!

Bumble Beeeeeeeeee was so cute.
My Optimus......awwww!
just felt abit hurt.
Megatron.......nice to see you again.welcome back.
Jetfire......I love you; you're so cute. oldman! :p
the Fallen....aww~~a jackass.but cool as well.
Sideswipe......you're freaking cool. Likes your swords. damn,you're cool!
ArceeChromiaand another purple one(is a girl motor too).
The Twins. what a two crazy autobots. Mudflap and Skids!!!lmao
Ravage....cooooooool. like a dog. rush!

LOVE TRANSFORMERS~~~~~~~~
uh-huuuuuuu~~

That's all I wanna write about it.


countdown : SHOW TIME!
that's Revenge and fallen.
XD
days I always countdown ain't my b'day.
Is Transformers movie days countdown.
lmao!



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment