Sunday, May 3, 2009

素晴らしいいいいい~なァ


この3日は マジ 素晴らしいですね!

went out this 3 days.
Saturday, my mom went to watched LeeHom's concert.
so, went out with my lovely cousins (Andrew and Jia Zheng).
brought Andrew to cut his hair, bought his office outfits at Times Square [the shopping center I hate the most]. =/
and then went to his house for fun.
then I drove my dad's car back home. =]

Sunday went out with cousins and friend (Andrew and Y.Y).
went to 1 utama.
watched "Sniper".

not bad though.
Edison is fucking cool. damn like him.
黄晓明not bad also, but I prefer Edison. XD

I had a very crazy action on this 2 days when I met Andrew Law Jia Ming.
lolx.
but yea, I really felt very surprise when Andrew dated me out.
XD XD :D

I received my new friends messages.
very happy.
glad you guys remember me. =]
thank you :D

playing facebook quizs recently.
quite funny. ウケルだねェ!




唉~听到老爸说就来不要做餐馆生意了.
要做回之前做到一半不到的所谓生意, 真的有点担心!
真的怕老爸重蹈覆辙.
虽然他说一赚到钱就让我去日本念书, 真的很开心!
但是, 我怕想的永远都比现实差很多!
觉得......还是脚踏实地比较好~=]



XOXO



countdown : 52days

No comments:

Post a Comment